So let’s get to know one another…
Here are 20 fun facts about me. Check it out and see if you can relate. Then I hope you will share 20 fun facts about yourself in the comments.
- I’m a redhead married to a redhead and we have 2 redheaded children
- Coffee over tea every single time
- I have no tatoos, but if I did it would be my life verse: 1 Peter 3:15 as an armband with coffee bean flowers (do coffee beans have flowers?)
- I’m a “who done it/police-crime drama” junkie. Law & Order (original) was my favorite series ever. My current obsession is The Blacklist. James Spader, seriously!
- Food allergies? It would be a shorter list to tell you what I CAN eat
- I was unable to go to movie theaters for years because of anxiety/phobeas. The Son of God movie was the first one I saw in 15 years
- My favorite actor? Tom Hanks
- I do not have a favorite color
- I have read 25 books already this year (2016)
- My favorite super hero? Captain America! Although Spiderman is a close second.
- I’m 5′ tall…unless I fluff my hair and wear heals
- Asthma sucks!
- I am NOT an animal person!!! But 4 years ago my daughter talked me into getting a dog. Her name is Belle and I call her Bellarina. She is a Shih-Tzu/Poodle mix and she broke me!
- We have a pet turtle named Speedy (did I mention I’m not an animal lover???)
- The first year our church plant held a VBS (vacation bible school), we gave away goldfish on the last night…real ones. My leadership team thought it would be nice to give me one for my office so the kids could come in and help feed it. It’s still alive…after 4.5 years! His name is Zeek. (How do I keep getting these animals?)
- My first job was as a cook at Hardees
- My first car: 1978 Ford Fairmont (army green)
- My husband and I had our first date at Big Boy (Frisch’s for you Ohio-ans)
- I moved 21x before I was 21 years old. But I have now lived in the same house for 24 years.
- I’m a blackbelt in Tae Kwon Do married to a blackbelt with 2 children who are also blackbelts 🙂
Hey, what about you? Share some fun facts so I can get to know my readers. God has created us unique to give the world it’s wonderful flavor!